Residents worry about asbestos after row house fire in Nepean - Ottawa - CBC News

This was posted more than 12 months ago. The information may be outdated.

By Robyn Miller, CBC  News Ottawa, March 30, 2017

Some residents displaced by a large fire in Nepean earlier this month are concerned that items being retrieved from the wreckage and returned to them could be contaminated with asbestos.

They also said Minto, the property owner, isn't doing enough to warn people about the potential dangers.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/residents-concerned-items-contaminated-asbestos-1.4046983